- You Save
Tipped Oct 08, 2012 12:24 AM.
- This deal ended at:
- Oct 14, 2012 11:45 PM
If your love and craving for Sushi has led you to the nearest Japanese restaurant or into your local supermarket for that great tasting and perfectly rolled fish, rice and vegetable combo, having a look at the price may put a damp squid on things. With today’s deal you can you can now make your own perfectly rolled sushi combos like a pro from the comfort of your own with a Professional Sushi Maker!
Get ready to impress your guests with your Asian cooking skills as never before has making your own sushi been so easy! Create your own sushi flavours and combos by filling the maker with your desired fillings, toppings and condiments and then pull. That’s it you’re done! No experience is required. Both amateur and master sushi makers alike will have the perfect set of rolled sushi. Impress everyone with this stylish black culinary masterpiece.
There’s no more heading to into a supermarket or to your local Japanese to satisfy your sushi craving, when you can stay indoors and have fun making your own. What’s more, its dishwasher-safe!
Get the perfect roll every time with a Professional Sushi Maker for only £12 (usually £19.99).
- - -
- Professional Sushi Maker
- Get the perfect roll every time
- Easy to use: Fill, Pull, Done!
- For amateur & master sushi makers
- Stylish black design
- Makes a great gift for any Sushi lover!
The Fine PrintExpires Nov 12, 2012 11:45 PM
• Multiples may be purchased • Postage and Packaging is an additional £4.30 • Delivery within 5-7 working days; however please allow up to 14 working days for delivery • Easy redemption on LyncMeUp; postage and packaging will be added at checkout so include your delivery details and the product will be delivered to your door. It’s easy! • Voucher is valid for 2 monthsRead the Deal FAQ for the basics.
"Whenever we go to the city for shopping, we generally treat ourselves and eat out. My favourite place by far is going for Sushi, I just love the taste. However good the sushi is, I hate spending the money it costs, especially when I am a very good cook.. but come on its Sushi.
During a shop with my husband, we came across the professional sushi maker and wanted to know more, we were both very interested in owning one of these, knowing it would get used a lot, and save us money. At this bargain price we also decided to purchase some of the food to go with the Sushi maker instead of paying for Sushi elsewhere.
We spent less on Sushi maker and food than we would have spent at the restaurant, and had more than enough product to make enough Sushi for several nights”
“This item is brilliant for Sushi beginners like myself, it is so much easier than using a roll mat (very difficult) and it makes just what it says perfect roll”
“Good option for beginner, but you have to learn how to do it in the classic way because some time the rice it’s too much compressed. You can make maki with seaweed around the fish, instead of around the rice in a really easy way”
- UK Wide Delivery
- Easy redemption: include your delivery address at checkout and we'll take care of the rest .It's easy.
Company Name: Simply Live