Lumiere de Londres
- You Save
Tipped Jul 15, 2012 12:47 PM.
- This deal ended at:
- Jul 21, 2012 11:45 PM
Scented candles don’t just soothe your senses, they add beauty and grace to a night. Now you can learn the ancient art of candle making brought to you by Lumiere de Londres.
Under the guidance of the illumination and scent specialists you’ll make up to six candles on the day and learn how to make your own stunning candles using a wide array of fragrances, waxes, colours and containers which can be matched to your mood and décor. You’ll also learn how to decorate the exterior as well as the packaging for your handmade candles.
Spend a day having fun and learning something new.. what’s more, you will leave the workshop with a unique array of handcrafted candles including Cupcake, Free Standing, Container (various designs), Hand Rolled and tea light candles which adds to your proud collection.
For a relaxing and heavenly scented day book yourself or bring along a friend to this one day candle making workshop where you will learn to make products that will delight your partners, friends, family and your senses too for only £49!
- - -
The workshop covers:
Types of waxes, Understanding wicks, Health and Safety, Colouring candles correctly, Using fragrances correctly, Finishing Touches, Packaging and decoration techniques, Test burns and Labelling
• Classes run on two week days and alternate Saturday and Sundays each week.
• Pontoon Dock DLR Station (1.2 km)
• Woolwich Dockyard Rail Station (0.7 km) • London City Airport Station (1.1 km)
- Learn the art of candle making
- Make cupcake, free standing, container (various designs), hand rolled and tea light candles
- Each class lasts up to 5 hours (10am-4pm) with a one hour lunch break
- Take home everything you make
- All materials included
- Two week day classes and weekend sessions available
- Makes a great gift!
The Fine PrintExpires Oct 20, 2012 11:45 PM
• Multiple vouchers may be purchased (more fun if you bring along a friend) • A maximum booking of 6 people at a time • Voucher valid for ‘The Candle Workshop • Workshop runs from 10am-4pm with a one hour lunch break - Lunch not included • Suitable for persons aged 16 years and above; 11-16s must be accompanied by an adult - both must have their own voucher • Please inform Lumiere de Londres if you have any allergies to products or if you are pregnant prior to your appointment (certain oils may be unsuitable) • 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Prior reservation required • Voucher valid for 3 months. • Details on how to redeem is found on your LyncMeUp voucherRead the Deal FAQ for the basics.