Craft Beer Social Club
- You Save
Tipped Jul 11, 2012 12:28 AM.
- This deal ended at:
- Jul 17, 2012 11:45 PM
We’ve been there, Friday night in the pub staring, uninspired by the selection of nondescript, mainstream brands on the pumps. Even the jolly bar man can’t liven up what is the same collection of mass produced beers being served up and down the country. You know there must be more to beer than this.. and you’re right!
With today’s deal you can now explore Britain’s vast range of beers at one of the many Beer aroma and flavour appreciation events hosted by The Craft Beer Social Club. Bring along your mates and down the knowledge of the fantastic British beer heritage as you learn about the wonderfully diverse styles and flavours.
Indulge in a crash course of the main ingredients: Malts and Hops and have the basics of beer explained. Understand what goes into creating your favourite brew and enhance your beer tasting ability.
So get ready to become ‘Beer-wise’ and equip yourself with easy pub conversation today for only £10 (usually £30). What’s more, you can bring along a friend for this amazing price.
- - -
About | The Craft Beer Social Club
The Craft Beer Social Club supports and promotes British beer. The UK has a tremendous heritage of which we should all be jolly proud of. So drink British with us and celebrate the fine craft of British brewing.
You’ll find a range of real ales, craft beer and craft lagers at our Monthlies. We choose beer from all over the country so expect a lot of fantastic brews you won’t get in your average local London pub!
- - -
• The Terrace Bar, is centrally located right by Edgware Road in the beautiful Paddington Green square – 5 minute walk from the station (The Terrace Bar, Paddington Green, London, W2 1NB)
In the session, you’ll:
• Learn what Malts and Hops are • Study real Malts and Hops • Understand their process in beer • Discover, taste and smell common beer aroma and flavour standards relating to Malts and Hops
After the session, you’ll be able to:
• Better understand beer labels • Not be confused by the different flavours and aromas present in beers • Be more confident to explore new beers • Be able to attribute the different elements correctly.
• Edgware Road Station (Bakerloo or Circle Lines)
- - -
• Saturday 28th July: 12pm-1pm • Sunday 29th July: 1pm-2pm • Saturday 25th August: 12pm-1pm • Sunday 26th August: 1pm-2pm • Saturday 29th September: 12pm-1pm • Sunday 30th September: 1pm-2pm
- Learn the beer basics
- Learn more about your favourite tipple
- Talk the subject of beer
- Meet other beer enthusiasts
- Have a fun weekend afternoon with friends
The Fine PrintExpires Sep 30, 2012 11:45 PM
• Limit 1 voucher per two people; voucher is valid for two people • Bookings must be made online and within four weeks of purchase • Dates are available on a first-come, first served basis; and subject to availability • Multiple vouchers may be purchased (more fun if you bring along your mates) • Please note, this session is most suitable for people with little or no knowledge about beer and its ingredients • This deal is only available to those aged 18 and over (ID maybe required) • 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Please do not contact the venues; all enquiries to Info@TheCraftBeerSocialClub.co.uk • More details on how to redeem found on your LyncMeUp voucherRead the Deal FAQ for the basics.